Bottega Veneta Mini Movie and song by Perfume

Hi All,

As you all know I’m crazy for Bottega Veneta Parfum and EdP.

Here is a mini movie about making a Bottega Veneta clutch purse and below that a song by the girl group Perfume. Why the hell not on a Wednesday?

Until tomorrow I wish you all enough wealth, good health and wisdom enough to be happy with those 2.

Portia x

24 comments on “Bottega Veneta Mini Movie and song by Perfume

1. Jackieb says:

Hi Portia,
    Have you also seen the limited edition BV solid perfume, in a little leather case….oh Santa Santa I have been a very good girl!

2. Dionne says:

Mmmmm, Bottega Veneta. I’m waiting on a decant that should be winging its way to me soon.

3. sinnerman01 says:

I totally dribbled over my phone screen Portia ! And the runway shot at the end , too die for. They are both so beautiful ! And he makes it look so easy . Good find Portia ! More please

4. Christos says:

I love it too but I already have Daim Blond so a bottle of this is just too close.

5. sinnerman01 says:

I has to stop the perfume film clip half way through as I didn’t want it stuck in my head ! Catchy 😉

6. That song is now stuck in my head. Thanks alot!!! 🙂

7. I agree with Christos that Bottega venetta and daim blond are extremely similar, but I do prefer BV. I can’t help but wonder if that process of making that clutch is really worth the value I can only imagine it sells for – but I’m sure I’d say the same about perfume if I saw that 😛
    As for the Perfume song… is this trendy in Asia? :’) It’s brilliant. I’m gonna be doing that little V shape finger thing on my desk at work and when someone asks what I’m doing I’ll be like “Pfff… don’t be jealous, you’ll be doing this soon…. it’s from Asia…. “

8. Shikaya says:

I love the BV perfume only because it smells like my all time favourite perfume Armani Prive Cuir Amethyste! I put the BV on and had to do a double take because it was so similar. Though I find that the Armani lasts a lot longer on my skin as I devoured the BV in a few short hours…

• Hey Shakaya,
      We have both had the complete opposit experience with these 2. Yes, I found them similar but the Armani was eaten by my skin and the BV I could detect for hours and hours and hours, getting stronger as it developed. Fragrance is fascinating, isn’t it?

9. Ramona says:

Portia,
    This (BV) was the perfume that made me understand there was a WHOLE world of non-Fruity-Florals- Right down the rabbit hole I went. I have both BV and SL Daim Blonde and though similar, I think there is enough of a difference to justify owning both! At least in my mind, anyway. Daim Blonde is more ladylike and BV is more…. well, behind a closed door, the gloves come off (as well as the undies and brasierre!)

Portia, what did you mean when you wrote “Bottega Veneta Parfum and EdP”? Is there more than just one concentration of this perfume?

When it was first released I… I can’t say that I disliked it but I couldn’t figure out why everybody was so hyped up about. And then a couple of months ago it just clicked. When/if I’m done with samples and a mini bottle, I’ll go for more.