Australian Perfume Junkies has MOVED!!

Australian Perfume Junkies has MOVED!!

Hey there APJ Peeps, Family, Friends and all Newcomers,

We have moved sideways across the WordPress world and if you were following through WordPress you’ll have to follow again please. Sorry for the bother, this was a completely unexpected by product of the move and I’d have warned you all in advance had I known.

So please re-follow. we miss you.

wordpress EVERYTHING kingadowproductionsPhoto Stolen KingadowProductions

22 comments to Australian Perfume Junkies has MOVED!!

1. no sooner read than done. Couldn’t live without APJ Portia!
    Catherine du Peloux Menage recently posted…Fragrance appreciation workshopMy Profile

2. FeralJasmine says:

This is incredibly smooth for a website move. Congrats on your new home!

Thanks FeralJasmine,
      I can’t take much credit. My mate Belinda has been doing all the hard stuff, she has made it pretty seamless and for that I am extremely grateful.

3. Dionne says:

Didn’t have to do anything at all – it still shows up in my Feedly. So what are the advantages of the move, Portia?

Well Dionne we have been asked to host some advertising and you need to move to do it.
      This is a little harder to keep track of and we miss a few of the freebies you get with the original WordPress site but they were posting their own ads on there with no relation to what we do, it was irking me.

4. LaurenW says:

That’s some nice WordPress swag. ;)

He He he LaurenW,
      It’s a cool pic isn’t it. The site I found it on is a very interesting blogger training tool too.

Hi Portia,
    I didn’t get the latest post by e-mail (The creation of a Natural Perfume #3). I re-signed up for e-mail but didn’t receive a confirmation so I don’t know what in the heck is going on.
    Azar xx

6. laniersmith says:

I was wondering why you were no longer in my reader! But all is well now. Lanier is back on track with APJ!
    laniersmith recently posted…FALL FRAGRANCE FUN! ~ A Day With S.F. SniffMy Profile

7. Ellen Covey says:

So is what I’m looking at the old site or the new site? I don’t see any link to a new URL. I would like to think that I’m not missing out on anything!

New site, Belinda has been extremely clever here Ellen and made the new one almost the same, links still work etc but if you followed through a couple of the feeds you need to refollow.
      The other one has zero content being added every day.

8. Alex says:

Welcome to WordPress. Much easier to manage.

9. Laurels says:

Portia, I wanted to send you a link, and couldn’t find a contact address. I don’t know if you’ll be interested, but I liked the answer to the question, “When you started the show, what was your goal?” It made me think of you.

Hey LaurelS,
      How cool is RuPaul. Here is someone who has seriously thought about life, seen the joke and made peace with the whole universe.
      I love that he is an uber tough business man behind all his glam. I was not born so tough but I love to see it in others, it gives me strength some days.

10. Gerardo says:

I don t think its funny to steal my image of the leather whale so please delete it if you don t want to get in real trouble

It is deleted. I found your picture in Commons and am sorry if I caused offense. You may need to change the usage settings on the photo so it doesn’t get used again by other people.
      Portia x

11. Musette says:

Hey, babydoll. Where’s the latest post? And….waaah! I don’t see any of the ‘follow’ links, like before. Of course, right now my desktop baby is so ginked-up we can’t even download the software to fix it (no lie). Waiting for the computer doctor to come over and check her out.

Maybe you could drop a link in your Reply to me (you are gonna reply, aren’t you? You still love me, don’t you? Huh? Huh? :-D)

xoxo your neeeeeedy Musette

Ha Ha Ha! You are HILARIOUS!!
      My timing SUCKED for this one. It will all come out OK in the wash.