19 comments on “Cat Lovers! Have you seen this video?

1. Steve says:

I love it!!!! That made me happy Portia!
    Steve recently posted…Christopher Street by Charenton MacerationsMy Profile

2. Lindaloo says:

Saw it and loved it. And, in a more existentialist mood, have you seen Will Braden’s Henri Le Chat Noir?

He here is in all his ennui:

and for The Worst Noel:

Thanks for always spreading the fun, Portia.

3. Tatiana says:

Aww! My cat crawls onto my laptop when I’m using it, too! Forwarded this to other members of my family. Thanks for brightening my day.

Excellent! I hope your family likes it too.
      Every cat on earth will jump onto a laptop or book at inopportune times. It is part of their charm.

4. Jackie b says:

My cat must have already read this manual….in fact she should have auditioned for the role!!
    I’m such a sucker for animal cuteness, thanks for posting it Portia!

You are so welcome JackieB,
      Fridays we need something as well as fragrance. well I like to anyway.
      I think every cat that has a human gets the memo.

🙂 Thank you, dear.
    Undina recently posted…Entertaining Statistics: November, 2013My Profile

6. Jillie says:

Obviously my cat Symba was filming this secretly …..

Thank you for making me laugh, Portia, as I was very crabby until I saw this!

This cat is the “spittin’ image” of Shorty, one of my cats from years ago who loved to eat bread. We would close the bread up in bread boxes and cupboards but Shorty would always manage to get to it, shred the packaging and rip the loaves apart. I wonder what was going on in his cat brain?

Ha Ha Ha! I’ve never heard a cat story like that before Azar. What a cool cat, though it must have been annoying.

8. Haefennasiel says:

Squeegles! ^_^
    My furbaby Yuki doesn’t sleep on my face but he loves kneading anything – cushions, bedsheets (my thighs!) with his very loooong claws …

Isn’t that just a typical cat thing? I though they all clawed everything before they lay all over it?

9. Kandice says:

Loved this! So funny! Explains why my cat does some of the things he does 🙂 Actually very well done – thanks for sharing!

10. Mary K says:

This was good! Appreciate your sharing it. Love the stripes on that cat. Watching animal videos is always fun.

11. matildaben says:

The narrator sounds like Ze Frank, the narrator of many bizarre internet videos. I hope he got lots of money.