Blue Day: To Do List For Today

Hi APJ Family,

As we all know not everyday will be a FAB U LOUS one. Some days are full of seven thousand types of shit and heartache. Even if the day has been great doesn’t necessarily equate to happiness either. We are human, this is normal. We are not always dissectible emotionally. There are days when all we can do is count our blessings, be nice to ourselves and others and make it safely to the end of the day.

Some of my mates have a Facebook site dedicated to dealing with less that wonderful emotional rides. Here are some of the latest crop of pieces that resonated for me.

I hope they work as a hug to you all today.

To Do list

Everyone Else

I Love you self

Here’s the new DIOR Homme Cologne ad. I like it.

25 comments on “Blue Day: To Do List For Today

1. Olivia says:

Thank-you for this, Portia – I appreciated it today x

2. Jackie says:

Hi Portia,
    Great post and timely, too. I’ve been mixing up my spring elixir to get the day going here. The full moon/eclipse/red moon last night was intense.
    Do you know who did the music in this video? When I tried to google it, the portal was swamped with hits on the Robert Pattinson Dior Homme Video with the Led Zep track. I really like this new video: the visuals seem very French & the music very American.
    Cheers for a more Cote de Azur day! J

Hey Jackie,
      I thought the music excellent too but no idea where it springs from. Have you tried SHAZAM?

3. Haefennasiel says:

Many thanks for posting something that we all need, Portia. The past few weeks had been very sad for me, and I could really use a big, comforting hug – even a virtual one … again, thank you.

4. maggiecat says:

Needed this today. Thanks for the virtual hugs – and hugs back to you!

MaggieCat,
      It’s really nice to see you. thanks for dropping by.
      Thanks for the hug, I needed it too.
      Portia x

5. Hi Portia. Thanks for that. After a long contemplating walk, it was quite timely. I’ll give you a big hug too. 🙂
    Thinkingmagpie recently posted…Unknown Pleasures by Kerosene: ReviewMy Profile

6. Tara C says:

I was horribly depressed yesterday, so I can relate. Fortunately today is a better day!

Hugs to you,
    Tara

I am glad to read that today is already better TaraC. I think the Blood Moon played with everyone yesterday.

7. einsof says:

how refreshed and renewed we all feel when we remember the very basics of loving each other as ourselves, REMEMBERING to love yourself first. thank you for the refresher! delish, doll. 😉

8. Vanessa says:

I have had a few of these days lately. Must be less tough on myself for that ‘two steps backwards’ feeling…thanks!
    Vanessa recently posted…Anything but bland: Neil Chapman’s in-person ‘podcast’ on vanilla scents for Perfume Lovers London (27.3.14)My Profile

It’s been a few blue days here too.

10. Kandice says:

Thanks for sharing…seems everyone’s been having a tough time lately. Glad to know I’m in such good company when I’m feeling blue 🙂

Lovely to see you Kandice. Things will look up. Pat yourself on the back and here is a virtual hug.
      Portia x

11. Haefennasiel says:

Hugs in return to all of you! Hey, one can never have too many hugs, right? =)
    Haefennasiel recently posted…Katahimikan (Peace)My Profile

12. anna says:

Thanks for this post Portia xo
    We all need hugs and to remember to be kind to ourselves and each other..kisses

13. anna says: