A day in a life of a toilet – Villeroy & Boch

Hi there,

We don’t normally put non-frag-related ads up on the blog but this new Villeroy & Boch toilet has me wanting to re-renovate the bathrooms. The ad too is pure genius and such a fun representation of life that I really wanted to share it with you too. It had me smiling the whole way through. Great stuff.

Villeroy & Boch Logo DicoverOutletsPhoto Stolen DiscoverOutlets

Villeroy & Boch seem to get it, almost every time.

Nice one guys,

A day in a life of a toilet – New Villeroy & Boch commercial

8 comments on “A day in a life of a toilet – Villeroy & Boch

1. Jillie says:

That’s real toilet humour for you! Wonderful.

2. Vanessa says:

I adored this ad, having lived, slept and breathed sanitaryware for the past two months as I plan my own bathroom renovation. I must say it would take several years for my own toilet to clock up half this amount of action – if not a decade, indeed, but I vicariously enjoyed the life in the fast lane of this stylish wall hung V & B pan… 😉

Oh, you have the English Tapware Company over there, of which I am rather envious. For a traditional look, I recommend the majestic Perrin & Rowe range, for example.
    Vanessa recently posted…‘Not a perfume’: duping the doctor with suggestive spray vialsMy Profile

I love that you are doing bathroom renovations. I hope they turn out extremely well for you Vanessa, I find all renovation totally stressful and also hope you enjoy yours more than I did.
      How could I go past Porcher for my porcelain?

3. Anka says:

Great video, thanks for sharing! It reminds me of an eccentric book I once read at the University: Dominique Laporte’s “History of shit”. Have to read it again soon but as far as I remember it, it’s very recommendable.

OOOOH as in poo jokes or a true history of how it has been disposed of? Interesting either way….

4. Anka says:

It’s a cultural history that suggests that “the management of human waste is crucial to our identities as modern individuals – including the organization of the city, the rise of the nation-state, the development of capitalism, and the mandate for clean and proper language. […] Laporte’s style of writing is itself an attack on our desire for ‘clean language’.”
    I’ll take it on the subway today and start re-reading it (it’s only 150 p with lots of pictures…).