The Smelliest Surprise: A Tale

OK APJ,

I do love a good story, and never pass up a fart joke no matter how awful. Yes, I admit it, I love to fart. There you have it. This story could so easily have been Jin & I and as I first read it I felt like I was reading my own writing. The husband could definitely have been Jin, this is such a Jin thing to do……

The Smelliest Surprise A Tale WikiMedia.pngPhoto Stolen WikiMedia

Here we have the story of a loving husbands dinner surprise gone terribly wrong.

Enjoy,

The Smelliest Surprise: A Tale

The Smelliest Surprise

22 comments on “The Smelliest Surprise: A Tale

1. Erica Golding says:

🙂 hahaha! Farting is wonderful.

2. hajusuuri says:

Ha ha. You and Jin were pretty well behaved when we met 🙂

Yes, we can pull of Best Behaviour for about 4 hours, then it all turns to Fart Jokes. We are three year olds at heart Hajusuuri.

3. Robert Herrmann. says:

Oh. My. God. CLEARLY you’ve been eavesdropping on Ron and I!!

Hi Portia,
    What a great story! Around here we are occasional garbage farters and don’t even try to hold back! My young piano students have always been been good at it! Many years ago I would give them whoopee cushions as awards for consistent practicing. One enterprising young man was sure he would make millions by inventing a “fart powder” to add depth to the sound effects of the cushions. Also…Brad is proud to be one of the founding members of the Eastman School of Music’s Hand Fart Chorus! Fart Proudly!
    Azar xx

Azar,
      You are a constant source of surprise and delight to me.
      In one paragraph you’ve made me feel that I need to work harder at my fartiness, a feat never before accomplished.
      Bravo.

• azar says:

Portia,
        I believe you have already managed to raise the fart to a literary art form! What more is there to do?
        Azar xx

He he he. Come on Azar, the HAND FART ORCHESTRA!!!
        That is serious ability.
        Portia x

• Lauren says:

Hi Portia – I would like to vouch for my mother, she does fart a lot. In fact I have seen Brad squeeze my mom’s waist resulting in my mom proudly farting. I personally prefer to keep my farts private – except when I’m with my husband. Then I just don’t care:)! Love the post – thanks for sharing!!

OMG!! Lauren I love that your Mum is so outrageous. That is hilarious. I think I love Azar even more, if that’s possible.

• Azar says:

Hi Lauren,
        The truth behind our love of fragrance is revealed. So much for those family secrets:)! Wish you were here
        Mommy Azar xx and X

5. Hehehe hilarious!! Though I would hardly shy away from farting around my husband 🙂 I like to share everything with him!
    Sun Mi Fontaine recently posted…CB I Hate Perfume – 406, Do Not Ask Me Why (perfume review)My Profile

PERFECT! For better or worse Sun Mi.
      It’s nice that Jin & I are not alone in our disgusting habits.

6. Carolyn Kubea says:

Brilliant!!! I’m still laughing… I don’t have anyone to fart in front of at the moment but I’m looking forward to sharing the joke with someone sometime LOL

YAY!! Please do share the story, I thought it so funny.
      Then, if you want, go find a blind date and fart heavily during it.

7. Sandra says:

Hilarious! I could not stop laughing! We have now entered the age of bathroom humour with Sean, so this was great for the adults! xo

Sean will be EXCELLENT for potty humour. I can’t wait to see you all again, Sean is becoming a real little man now. You guys must be thrilled.
      He he he, I’m glad you got a laugh Sandra.

8. Scar says:

Fart/poo jokes are the best! I have always found that the most intelligent people I know are the most appreciative of toilet humour, haha.
    As for the ‘surprise’, I don’t think I could have managed… I’m the first person to laugh at something inappropriate. I can’t help myself. Have been moments where I have tried to hard not to snigger that I have almost suffocated myself.

Me too Scar. I would have screamed the house down if I was a guest. She would only have got one fart out before I went beserko.

9. Haefennasiel says:

Bwahahahaha!! Thanks again for the laughs (and accompanying farts!), Portia! I was reminded of a silly childhood ditty about “kamote” (sweet potatoes). It went something like “Eat kamote, the musical fruit! The more you eat, the more you PROOT!” X3