Rose + Don`t Get Me Wrong Baby by ELdO

Portia

Sorry APJ,

I was supposed to come home and finish a post but my mate Rose came to trivia tonight. Afterwards we came home and were eating the delicious biscuits made by my mate Nikki at the Post Office and left in my PO Box. We also had some Aftelier Rose & Ginger Oolong Tea. If you haven’t tried Mandy’s teas then you NEED TO, immediately.

Anyway we basically chattered away three hours and I was an excellent catch up.

We also sniffed some fragrance. Rose fell in love with Don`t Get Me Wrong Baby by ELdO. I have the new and old bottles so I gifted her the original.

Don’t Get Me Wrong Baby by Etat Libre d’Orange

Fragrantica

Fragrantica gives these featured accords:
Orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley, patchouli, jasmine, aldehydes, amber, cacao pod, marshmallow, musk

It smelled wonderful on her, what else could I do?

Then we wandered up to the station and now she’s gone.

So I really don’t have a post for you and I’m sorry for that. Sometimes you have to live a little and let everything else go hang.

16 comments on “Rose + Don`t Get Me Wrong Baby by ELdO

1. Pats says:

Quoting your ‘Sometimes you have to live a little and let everything else go hang’ – abso-frickin-lutely! You made your friend very happy and we know you will be back with another post very soon! We forgive you! 🙂

2. empliau says:

Portia dear,

This was a wonderful post. The natural counterpart to your also wonderful scent diaries. Sometimes life is a movie, sometimes it is a snapshot.

Live a little!

xxoo Molly

Hi Empliau,
      Thank you.
      Thanks for commenting and being a regular family member here at APJ. I love to see you drop in.

3. Mandy Aftel says:

Thank you sweet one for this kind mention of my tea. I love that you love it — makes me incredibly happy!! xox

4. Kate Apted says:

Portia, seeing Rose’s cute expression with the cookies is a gift you shared. And you gave her a bottle of perfume. I think that says it all. Xx

Hey Kate,
      Rose is really good people. I’m lucky to have her in my life.
      She is a steady rock.

5. Bronwyn Gascoigne says:

Aww your so sweet just like that pretty in pink fragrance..

Hey Bronwyn,
      Rose went ape shit for Don’t Get Me Wrong Baby. That stuff is a definite winner.

6. Anne T says:

Portia, I love your posts, they make a great start to my day here in the Uk. And – you’re so right, sometimes you have to let go and just live! Anne x

Hi there AnneT,
      Thank you. Glad we are helping you wake up and waft.
      It’s excellent having you as part of the APJ family.

7. Kandice says:

I also loved the sample I received from you. I can see why she loved it! And your generous spirit obviously made her so happy. It’s always nice when we can do things like that for our friends. Thanks for sharing her visit with us!