Hello Fellow Fumies,
Once a week here on Australian Perfume Junkies we have a Question, an idea purloined from Olfactoria’s Travels. Everyone gets to chime in with an answer, chat with other responders and it is generally a fun event each week. Taking sides never means taking offence and everyone keeps it respectful and light, even though we can sometimes trawl the depths.
The idea is you’ll see it on the weekend or chime in through the week. Hopefully you will come back and see if anyone has responded to your comment and you can reply to them.
Over 100 responses I will draw a $10 Surrender To Chance Gift Card.
Over 200 responses I will draw a $20 Surrender To Chance Gift Card.
Comment purposefully on yours or anothers comment & you’ll have a chance, random.org will draw on Friday.
Last Weeks Winner: $10 Surrender To Chance Gift Card Lillibet
Saturday Question: What’s On Your Perfume Wishlist?
What’s On Your Perfume Wishlist? My Answer…
OK, so here’s my WishList from June 2015
Portia’s TO-BUY List June 2015
25.9.11 by Hilde Soliani Absolue Pour le Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Aedes de Venustas – Original
- Ambra di Luna by Ramon Monegal
- Ambra Mediterranea by Profumi del Forte
- Barkhane by Teo Cabanel
- Bottega Veneta parfum
Chambre Noire by Olfactive Studio
- Cologne by Thierry Mugler
- Cuir Cuba Intense by Parfums De Nicolai
Eau Absolue by Mona di Orio Encens Mythique d’Orient by Guerlain
- eo03 by biehl parfumkunstwerke
- Fleur Nocturne by Isabey
- Grandiflora Michel by Magnolia Grandiflora
Granville by Christian Dior
- Hedonist by Viktoria Minya
- Moon Bloom by Hiram Green
- Jasmin et Cigarette by Etat Libre d’Orange
Jasmin Rouge by Tom Ford L´Ombre Fauve by Parfumerie Générale
- Lea by Calypso St. Barth
Lux by Mona di Orio Misia by CHANEL Nuit d’Amour by Guerlain
- Nuit de Noel Parfum by Caron
Or du Serail by Naomi Goodsir
- Oriental Mint by Phaedon Paris
Pichola by Neela Vermeire Creations
- Rozy Eau de Parfum by Vero Profumo
Sensual Orchid by LM Parfums
- Silver Man by Amouage
Special for Gentlemen by Le Galion Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920
- Tobacco Rose by Papillon Perfumery
Tokyo Bloom by The Different Company
- Tzor’a by Anat Fritz
- Wit by Parfums DelRae
I may have added a few more since then
- Ombre de Hyacinth by Tom Ford
- Vert Boheme by Tom Ford
- No 18 EdP by CHANEL
- Bois des Iles EdP by CHANEL
- Tobacco Nuit by Atelier cologne
- Sables by Annick Goutal
- De Profundis by Serge Lutens (Vaporisateur)
- Dõjima by Mona di Orio
- Suède de Suède by Mona di Orio
- Tadzio by Homoelegans
- 754 by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Daiquiris by Laboratorio Olfattivo
Anything with a line through means I’ve bought a bottle. Anything blue means I’ve changed my mind on it for whatever reason.
Let’s keep your WISHLIST to Top 5.
So my question to you today is: What are the Top 5 things on your wishlist?